Monday, June 29, 2009

Nudity and JIF peanut butter

Today when I got home from work, Austin was sitting on the couch watching TV. This is where I usually find him at that time - he is either winding down for, or waking up from a nap. Today he was alone, as Brian was putting Leah down and Jake was already dozing. Austin apparently had decided he was hungry........ and over dressed. He was sitting on the couch stark raving naked with the peanut butter jar between his knees, his hand covered to his wrist in peanutty goodness. It appeared he also didn't feel the need for a utensil of any kind, as he was just scooping it out fingerfuls at a time. Brian walked into the room at the same time, just as Austin looked up and said "Me like peanut butter".

Some of you will laugh at this. Those of you who truly know my darling child will just shake your heads, not terribly surprised at all... :)

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

I may not know your boy, but laughed hysterically anyway! Mostly because I can easily see my own kids doing the exact same thing and I'm grateful it was YOUR mess to clean up--not mine!!!! Picture?

Jen said...

Just another reason I LOVE THAT BOY!!! I'll take him naked and/or covered in PB any day.