Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eternity


What a fabulous, beautiful, glorious, amazing, wonderful, exciting, thrilling, awe inspiring, grateful, incredible weekend! The little family I never thought I could love more is now mine for forever and eternity and I love them more today than I ever thought possible...

Thank you to my amazing parents for their love and support, and to everyone who shared in making this the incredible experience it has been. We love you all!

PS...
A special thank you to my wonderful father, who even on his own holiday continued his lifelong service to me and my family by cleaning my house while we were at church... what a blessing to come home after a long day and not have to lift a finger to get ready for the week! I love you Dad!!!

6 comments:

Daniel and Leslie said...

That post left me in tears. What an amazing experience to have your forever family. One day we hope to be able to have that same joy with our children. Even though it is an amazing thing to have them born under the covenant....it is even more amazing to be kneeling across the alter with your children smiling up at you. One joy that a lot of LDS people do not get to share. Congratulations. We are very happy for you.

The Claysons said...

That is wonderful! We are so happy for you and your beautiful family!

Jen said...

I will never forget Austin's face in the sealing room as long as I live. He was like a little angel! Love that kid...and the rest of you too!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Oh!! I am so thrilled for you guys. You all look beautiful and glowing.

Brittany & Barry said...

How great! Congratulations, Marce. So happy for you.

heather said...

Congrats Marcie that is so wonderful. You have a beautiful forever family.