What does 15 months look like?? Well around here, it looks like plenty of this.....
and a lot of this......
and a whole lot of trouble!
My mischievous little Petunia is almost 16 months old, believe it or not, and pretty much rules the roost around here. She is
- a handful
- stubborn... starting to get the picture?
But she also
- is quick to give kisses
- adores her brothers
- can't nap without her green silkie
- loves my 35 year old Raggedy Anne doll
- hates to be in a room alone (unless she is being naughty)
- can climb on pretty much everything, and does
- is SUCH a daddy's girl
- loves to be outside
- can say Jacob's name clearer than any other word in her vocabulary
She is a sweetheart and a diva, a terror and a love-bug. She has been nicknamed the "winged-hair-howler-monkey" by her aunt, and nearly convinced her baby-hungry cousin not to have kids. In an instant she can light up my day and make me want to tear my hair out. But I love my little girl and wouldn't have her any other way!