- "That looks REALLY uncomfortable"
- "You're really enjoying your food this pregnancy aren't you?"
- "You have HOW much longer?"
- "Thar she goes!" (like I am Moby Dick)
- (At 11 weeks) "I knew you were pregnant because you were waddling"
- "I can totally see your pregnancy in your face"
- (After interrupting a meeting with my district manager) "It sure must be nice to have somewhere to rest your hands"
- "Pregnancy just looks so unnatural!"
- "My daughter wore her size 2 jeans until she was 8 months pregnant"
To all those people out there who are smart enough to say things like "you have a glow about you" or "there's no way you can be due that soon, you're so small".... God Bless You!