Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One Step Closer


In the fall of 2007 when Brandon lived with us, we started converting the storage area on the back porch to a spare room for him. He left before it ever got completed, and Brian promised me that when it was finally done, it could be my craft room (when it wasn't serving as a guest room). So, it was finished (at least to a usable stage) in November, and I haven't spent any more time in it other than to throw stuff out there when I don't have anywhere else to store it. Today, however, I decided I would never scrapbook/sew/mend/etc, if I never got it organized, so I finally dove in. I still have to go through all my scrap stuff and organize/toss, but it's a start. After all, I have only scrapped Jake's book through coming home from the hospital, and he will be 6 in two months. I have work to do!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Very nice. Maybe we can scrap the past 6 years together...I'm only slightly ahead of you in my book.