Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Days 13-14


I'm fairly amazed at how un-stressed I am by the fact that there are just 11 days left until Christmas, especially when you consider the fact that I still have 3 Prayer Pillows left to sew.  


 Around here in the winter time, we drink this stuff by the gallons.  The best is when Dad makes it,half water half milk with peppermint syrup thrown in.  So creamy yummy good.



 No I don't know why he has no shirt on

Day 13 - write letters to Santa, which I totally forgot we had already done several weeks ago,so we basically skipped this night
Day 14 - Dad's night, so a fairly easy activity... eat a candy cane.  They managed to pull it off with great success.

These are some pictures from our  "draw a Christmas picture night"


 Jake's Santa sleigh with reindeer
 Austin's Santa and Rudolph
 Random note - if you have kids who like to do a lot of "art-ing" (as my kids call it) this is the best $9.95 you will ever spend... battery operated pencil sharpener, I love you.
 My kids are so used to my constant picture snapping, especially during craft time, that they are unfazed by it and continue on as if I am not constantly in their face with a camera.  Brian, well, not so much...  this is his "what the crap are you doing" while I was shooting pictures of him helping Leah draw.

 Random cuteness

No comments: