Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank Heaven for....

Our new DVR! I can finally watch and record two different things! It also has the most fabulous search feature - I have timers set to record every kids Christmas show on the schedule. Some of them are ones I haven't seen since I was little - everything from The Grinch to Jack Frost, Frosty the Snowman and The Year without a Santa Claus. It is amazing how shows as old as these still hold the attention of kids today - my boys love them as much as I did (although Jake isn't too sure about The Abominable Snowman in Rudolph...)

We are heading to get our tree this weekend. I can't wait to get the smell of pine in my house - it's one of my favorite parts of Christmas!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, it's a post from my favorite customer... I've been waiting to read more. I don't know how people (including me) lived before DVR. It was downright primitive.

p.s. have you checked out Katie's blog? It's great... There's a link on my page.

Anonymous said...

I have a blog now...you should check it out...i like yours.