Saturday, July 21, 2012

July

Random fun photos...  

Think my kids and their dad love each other?  Hmmm....
 Waiting for pizza at Pietros, before dinner and a mad game of mini-golf


***************************

Part of my journery of living more intentionally includes doing a better job of including Brian's family in our lives, and documenting it.  We spent a Sunday afternoon with them recently and I made sure that I had my camera.

Grandpa Horses, as we call him, and his only granddaughter.  She's not adored or anything...

 The kids with some new friends they made at Grandma Horses birthday party.
 Dad spent most of the day working on his new baby...
 Aunt Jennie and Jake.  He is pretty sure she only belongs to him.

 Someone actually looked at the camera for a nanosecond.


This is the view from Jen and Joe's back deck.  It's like a little oasis out in the boonies,and I love it there.  
 Beyond the gate in the middle of the picture above, is the creek in the picture below.
The kids love to wade in it, toss sticks for the puppies to fetch, and search for fish.  Leah of course promptly fell in, you-know-what-over-teakettle.

No comments: