Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pizza, Glow Sticks and a Movie


I've been getting some pointers lately from my photography friends, so last night while waiting for our pizza to be delivered at Abby's I took advantage of a captive audience to peel off some random shots using my indoor setting. 

Some of my subjects are more accommodating than others.....











**********
After pizza, I had promised the kids a "surprise" party.  While they watched a movie, I secretly got the bathroom all set up for a glow-in-the-dark bath.  I'd seen this on Pinterest a long time ago, and it didn't disappoint.  Probably the cheapest evenings entertainment in a while - $3 for 45 glow sticks, dumped in a tub and voila!
You've never seen my kids get naked so fast.  
 After the tub they dried off the sticks and headed for the living room, where I had surprised them yet again by dragging their mattresses in front of the TV for an impromptu slumber party with Mom.  3 hours of Star Wars Episode III later, everyone but Austin was crashed out.  He was still wielding his fist full of light sabers and jumping around the mattresses.

No comments: