Saturday, November 26, 2011

Transition

This weekend was one of the nicest we've had in a while - clear, sunny, and dry.  What better time to finally get the yard in shape after weeks and weeks of rain?
Jake is so like me - he loves yard work, especially when we are all out there doing it together.  He actually said, "Lets get this party started!"

 This was all I could get of Brian when I told him I needed to take his picture.  He said I should take a picture of his boots I had stolen, and was wearing...
 So I did!  I love them, even if they are 4 sizes too big.  I think that's what I love about them.  I had to get rid of my cute lime green ones because they made my feet claustrophobic.  True story.
This is Austin's idea of yard work.  A nice rousing game of mini Frisbee.
and this is Leah's - teaching herself how to scale the chain link fence.  Which she did.  Successfully.  About 3 times before we sent her inside.

Finished product.  Nothing makes me feel better than a clean yard.  Just in time to put up Christmas lights!

No comments: