Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daddy's Girl

When we had our little girl, I thought the scales would finally be balanced in our little family, as I would no longer be the only female in the house.  I envisioned my little princess and I being the best of friends, and doing all things girly together.

How wrong was I.

My darling little girl is a big time Daddy's Girl.  It is her dad that she calls out for in the middle of the night when she is scared, her dad she goes to for comfort when she gets hurt, her dad she want's to cuddle with during movies or when she gets sleepy, and her dad she can't hardly bear to be apart from.

As Brian puts it, the boys always loved me best anyway, so it's high time he got his turn.

For the most part, I don't mind, because watching them together is just priceless.





No comments: