Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Funday

Friday Funday is.....
The end of the work/school week, or "weekend eve"
***
The one day we don't do housework, homework, or run errands
***
Movie night for the littles
***
"Boys Night" for Brian and Jake
***
Pizza night, whether that be the homemade kind, the take-n-bake kind,  or (my personal favorite) the delivered-to-the-door kind
***
The night when I let my kids sleep wherever they land, whether that be the couch, the floor, or my bed
***
When I read just for fun - not for work, homework or church, just for pleasure
***
When we make plans for the fun things we are going to do on Saturday, even it's just staying in all day enjoying having nowhere to go
***
Blog day
***
When I finally feel like I can {exhale}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very cute!

Jen said...

Man, I need to hang at your house on Fridays. I can really sleep anywhere I want??? :)