Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow

Let's count this as an epic fail on my part as both a "photographer", blogger and a mother.  I took pictures of our snow day today, and when I downloaded them onto my computer, there were still pics on my camera from Christmas.  What can I say...



Yep, that's it.  Those are the grand total of  pictures I took on Christmas.


I took a few more today.  This snowfall is just a bit insane for Oregon.  We got almost 8 inches by 2:00 in the afternoon, and the forecast is calling for still more to come. School was cancelled for today and it's already been cancelled for tomorrow.  Brian braved a mid day run home from work to bring me a Diet Coke.  What a good man.  :)

 It's really a winter wonderland around here.









 Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes.....




And just for a little time lapse:

2011
 2012
 2013
 2014

No comments: