Saturday, August 11, 2012

around here lately

Somebody turned 6 this month....
and as requested received an almost entirely Avenger's themed birthday, complete with bed set.  
As soon as I put it on his bed he said, "Mom I'm tired, I think I'm gonna go lay down".  It was 5:30.
*****

The kids have eaten about 15,000 otter pops this summer. 
Austin became a Beaver Believer
Sister Sassy Pants went to her first non-family birthday party
We were adopted by a cat who we've named Zumba, after passing up Sandy, Tabby, Loki, Thor and My Friend Cat as possible monikers.
I'm still taking pictures
and someone lost another tooth
this one is still a precious she-devil
and this one is still a ham



1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the picture of Leah reading to Zumba (and I think the name should have been "my friend cat")!