Friday, January 27, 2012

My Version of a Friday Photo Dump


It was a beautiful day yesterday, dry enough to be outside, blue skys, and warm enough to open the doors and air the winter muggies out of the house.

When I got home from work, Jess had The Littles outside playing Red Light Green Light, and we did some puddle stomping.


 Austin is a poser.  The boy has never met a camera he didn't like. 



 Our backyard fire pit has never actually been used as a fire pit, but makes a great stage.
 Hugs

 Jake came home and the outdoor crazies resumed.



*****
Jake's Cub Scout Pack Meeting for the month was moved to Thursday night, which meant I finally got to go to a Scouting event.  Usually all Den and Pack meetings are held on Wednesdays, so I have yet to be a part of it.  Last night was especially cool, as my boy got to be part of the flag procession to start the meeting.



No comments: