Friday, May 7, 2010

Women's Conference

Last week I went to BYU Women's Conference in Provo with two of my good friends, Chelsea and Holly. What an amazing experience! I came home rejuvenated and excited to set new goals and be a better person, wife and mom.
We were able to stay with our good friend Jeneal, who moved back to Provo from Salem last summer. It was so great to see her and her adorable family!
It was a crazy, fast weekend, but we packed in alot... Conference on Thursday and Friday, and then Temple Square on Saturday. It was 3 wonderful days of being mentally, spiritually and emotionally uplifted and motivated.

I took about 80 pictures Saturday at Temple Square. It's been so long since I've been there and I don't know when I will be back. This is one of my favorites.

The Salt Lake Temple from the observation deck on the 26th floor of the Church Administration Building

The girls with Janice Kapp Perry, one of Chelsea's "idols". So neat to meet her!

Me with Sister Barbra Thompson of the Relief Society General Presidency

Waiting for a session to start

I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to go! I am also very grateful to my husband for flying solo with the kids for 4 days (with the flu no less) so that I could go, to my babies for being "champions" (as their dad called them) while I was away, and for my girlfriends for taking me with them!




4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so jealous. Maybe next year.... Glad you got to go!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the spirit!

Daniel and Leslie said...

You forgot about Hilary Weeks!!! How could you forget to mention her??? :D

Chelsea Rivas said...

We had a GREAT time!!! I'm so glad we got to go!