Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Petunia!

One year ago today, I had a little baby girl.
We named her Leah Rae, after mine and my maternal grandma's middle names.
These days, though, she rarely is called that. Usually it's something like

Petunia
Blossom
Sweet Pea
Princess
(but not Princess Leah, for obvious reasons)
Peanut
Diva
Trouble....
Sunshine Girl

This little darling girl very quickly has become the center of our lives and our family. It has been amazing to see her brothers take care of her, love her, protect her and play with her. The last year has been a blessing in so many ways and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent this little angel to be the final piece in our family puzzle!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You forgot "baby Leah" (which is what Skaidy thinks her real name is) and "Leah Leah Leah" which is what I think her real name is.

Valerie said...

You also forgot Le-Le, which is what I call her and the kids think I am saying Lily and correct me.