Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This one is for my mother

I had asked the boys on Sunday night to clean their room, so I could at least get to their beds to tuck them in. When I checked on their progress, it looked fabulous. Apparently when I was not looking, Austin had shoved everything he didn't feel like picking up into any nook and cranny he could find, because last night when I was in their room down on all four trying to find his wallet, this is what I found:

All of this stuff had been shoved under their dresser and in their tool chest drawers, all by my darling Austin Destroyer ( who quite proudly owned up to it).

This post is for my mother because I used to do the same thing when I was young. What goes around comes around, I guess.....

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Karma's a ... well I won't say it! I remember what the underneath of your bed looked like! You are lucky there were no dead animals or moldy pbjs.

Anonymous said...

Should I tell people what I found under your bed in March? Lay off my champ...he is awesome in other areas of his life.

Jen said...

Ditto Mom and Val. Austie can do whatever he wants and he will still be my boy. :)