Thursday, February 28, 2008

TAG

**10 Years Ago
I was living in Johns Landing near downtown Portland, in a little apartment overlooking the river. I worked at Fred Meyer's corporate headquarters in the payroll department and was 6 months away from meeting Brian.

**5 Things On My To Do List
Paperwork (always)
Grocery Shopping (always)
Prune rose bushes
Rake lawn
Clean out fridge

**3 Bad Habits
Fast Food
Staying up too late
Feeding my kids cereal for dinner

**Places I have lived
Medford, OR
Provo, UT
Portland, OR
Salem, OR

**Things most people don't know about me
I can tap dance
I have an insane fear of birds
I have never been drunk

I don't have anyone else to tag, except maybe Katie. Maybe this will inspire Jamie (I know you're reading this!) to finally get her blog going! :)

No comments: